Recording of TF2 Division Meeting

squircle

Rookie
Joined
Jun 1, 2009
Messages
63
Hey everyone, the Recording of the TF2 Division Meeting this afternoon is up now for download. Sorry about the 30-ish seconds of missing audio at the beginning; I was scrambling to get the recording started. :blush::facewall:

The recording can be downloaded here.

Thanks to everyone for coming!

 
Thanks for keepin' everyone up to date, squircle.

And on a related note, for everyone who wasn't in vent... Couldja start spending some more time in there? Particularly in our TF2 Channels? It'd be nice. :P
 
Last edited:
Thanks, squircle. I was unable to make it to the meeting, so this was a very helpful service.
 
thanks so much, i had been spending alot of time in the tf2 vent channels recently but no one was ever in there :[
 
Thanks for recording it, I accidentally slept through the meeting so having the recording is nice...
 
Thank you so much for doing this squircle, I can't access Vent for some reason so I'll listen to these to know whats happening with tf2 div.
 
Thank you very much. This was great seeing how I missed the meeting. I wish we had meetings more often because I know its hard for a lot of people to make it because of misc reasons.
 
Thank you very much. This was great seeing how I missed the meeting. I wish we had meetings more often because I know its hard for a lot of people to make it because of misc reasons.
And that's why we record them. I'm trying to make a habit of being present at every one, and putting them all up for download right after.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top