L Liquid Metal Active Member Joined Mar 24, 2008 Messages 272 Sep 21, 2009 #2 Yeah I got one. Would you like it ?
L Liquid Metal Active Member Joined Mar 24, 2008 Messages 272 Sep 21, 2009 #3 and if your offering, id like another for backup;
P Puzo I made one post Joined Jan 28, 2009 Messages 19 Sep 24, 2009 #4 Yes, i would very much appreciate it! Nah, i'm not giving away, i wish i had one to give away though, lol. Last edited: Sep 24, 2009
Yes, i would very much appreciate it! Nah, i'm not giving away, i wish i had one to give away though, lol.
L Liquid Metal Active Member Joined Mar 24, 2008 Messages 272 Sep 24, 2009 #5 yeah ill message you with a cd key check pm
P Puzo I made one post Joined Jan 28, 2009 Messages 19 Sep 24, 2009 #7 Did you pm me? If so, it didn't go through. Last edited: Sep 24, 2009
J J-Wall Forum Fiend =(e)= Joined Apr 18, 2009 Messages 650 Sep 28, 2009 #8 nvm Last edited: Sep 28, 2009
P Puzo I made one post Joined Jan 28, 2009 Messages 19 Sep 29, 2009 #9 Yeah, i didn't get it...might anyone else have one?
B Bloodcypher Forum Fiend Joined Jun 23, 2009 Messages 602 Oct 2, 2009 #10 i do but ill trade for a same price area game
X XeroX Famous Joined Sep 2, 2008 Messages 563 Oct 2, 2009 #11 Hunk said: i do but ill trade for a same price area game Click to expand... What? ?5/10$? Lol.
F FiRESAUCE Forum Fiend Joined Jul 6, 2008 Messages 745 Oct 5, 2009 #12 I got one, It's the one with SF and everything. Ill trade for something ? what ya got ? I would take DOD:S gifted, etc.
I got one, It's the one with SF and everything. Ill trade for something ? what ya got ? I would take DOD:S gifted, etc.
S Saeten EGO Zealot Joined Mar 16, 2009 Messages 1,417 Oct 5, 2009 #13 I have a BF2 CD-key and a BF2:SF cd-key up for trade.
S Saeten EGO Zealot Joined Mar 16, 2009 Messages 1,417 Oct 6, 2009 #14 Looking for a GMOD/Killing floor