Doing some TF2 Webcomics...

Kenori

Rookie
Joined
Aug 23, 2009
Messages
95
I got GMod and I was thinking about doing some TF2 webcomics. Let me know if you have some one shot comics for me to do. They well be done in the normal Panel Format. Here's some of my work.


The first one I attempted. It was done as a complete accident, when I was playing around with a Scout model
HeavyScout1.png

HeavyScout2.png



After about an hour of playing around with it.
InSovietRussia.png
 
Last edited:
Hahahaha...Heavy backstab.

I always imagined that a Heavy's finishing move would simply be to jump on and crush a man from above.
 
Lol thanks. I was going to do that, but I wanted to do a parody of the poster of the spy backstabbing the sniper like that.
 
I'm taking requests >.>

So if theres anything funny you wanna see, let me know...
 
Gimme, umm a drunk demoman killing his own team. While, in the background, there are 3 scouts stealing 3 intel cases running by.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top