Intensity - The Movie [TF2 Frag]

It's pretty old, but still, a nice vid.

It's only been out for 2 days? And it hasn't been posted yet, so I don't get how it's "old". This is for the people that haven't seen it yet.
 
It's only been out for 2 days? And it hasn't been posted yet, so I don't get how it's "old". This is for the people that haven't seen it yet.

2 days is like 23032 years sheesh get with the times

j/k j/k
 
Oh my god that was amazing. The quality was so fluid and just, I don't know. Those were some good frags. My favorite part was the Scout who engaged an Ubered Soldier at point-blank with 18 health and lived.
 
Geez.
They got some serious skill.
Nice vid, good music, lovely camera man.

Nice post.
 
I like how it is full speed (most of the time)

It shows how much skill is required for flick/air shots
 
any mind telling me how to make my weapons appear like in the video?
(more spaced away and smaller)
 
Change FoV to 90 degrees in advanced video options and max FoV in advanced multilayer options.
 
It's only been out for 2 days? And it hasn't been posted yet, so I don't get how it's "old". This is for the people that haven't seen it yet.

Actually its been posted before, on the ESG website a few days ago. Although not many here have access to that website, I have seen it already and its pretty good.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top