Man am i screwed...

i have a horrid fear of ladybugs flying in my mouth ever since one did. (if this has happened to anyone you know how i feel)

ladybug-swarm.jpg


they are coming for the taste of your taste buds!

MuAhAHahhHAHHA!!!!!!!!11one

NEXT!!
 
Last edited:
bring the good ol shotgun and BOOM whatever scares ya ;) haha jkjk...or be like those halloween videos where someone tries to scare you and you punch them in the face
 
bring the good ol shotgun and BOOM whatever scares ya ;) haha jkjk...or be like those halloween videos where someone tries to scare you and you punch them in the face

i love going to haunted houses and try and have a casual conversation with everyone that tries to come out and scare you.

ex..

*Jason comes out with a machette and screams "RAWRR!!!!"

fudpeX says "ohh hey there, So whats your name? how long you been in the haunted house buisness? What highschool did you graduate from?"

i actually met someone that graduated from my highschool doing that. it was pretty cool.
 
This is probably the stupidest thing ever to be afraid of, but do you guys remember the Scooby doo movies? not the real ones but the animated ones? well the one with the witch...I watched that when I was a kid and Its still the only thing to this day will make me cringe. :-(
 
Lol, Im not that scared of Chucky... Its only when those stupid things pop up like this..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKIF6IiOU1g&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKIF6IiOU1g&feature=related[/ame]
 
Actually yeah if you watch it over and over (or just the first time for me) you find that it's really stupid and i lol when i watch them now :D
 
wow, guys. Thanks for sharing your....interesting phboias. Least I'm not the only one with a weird doll-o-phobia.

I actually, created a nice step by step program to overcome my fear.
1st Step - Start out by overcoming your fear of his/her/it name. Start by saying it or typing it down.
2nd Step - Now choose a happy song. Any kind would be good. For me, that's Numa Numa. I dont know why but this Romanian song makes me feel good about myself. Now, start by looking at some pictures of your fear. fudpeX of course posted two scary ones for me, but heres the thing, I start by looking at them while listening to my favorite song. Its all psychological for me. If I continue to look at his face while dancing to Numa Numa, then the face and song will be implemented into one. Now whenever I see Chucky, Numa Numa comes on.
3rd Step - The easy one. Once you get used to that^^^watch some short clips. Put it on mute first and just watch it with the music you picked for step 2. Youtube is your friend.
Now, the last step - Watch the films they starred in. So, the next time Child's Play or its sequels come on, then I will not hesitate to watch it.

Thanks fudpeX, but your help isnt needed for now. So please dont post any pics of Chucky here considering its my favorite site and dont want to be torunished by it. I have another site to choose from, so thanks again. You did come up with the idea after all.
 
Ive never really been afraid of anything, except life really. Death I can handle. I've done so many life endangering things its stupid I am not dead. Living seems to frighten me though.
 
Personally, i hate evil clowns the most. I find dolls to not be to scary cause while they can creep me out, if it was ever even possible that they existed they couldnt really kill you. Plastic is cheap, and dolls are hollow. Plus, that weak plastic frame would not be able to hold up a knife or gun. BANISH YOUR FEARS.
 
Before i post my fears i have to say.. I think Fudpex is my new best friend lol!!

I have 2 fears.. MY first is being buried in a coffin. To hell with that. Im getting cremated.

My second fear is the "thought" of aliens wandering around this planet without our knowledge... "Due to that damn movie signs..." The movie its self didnt scare me. it is the thougt that we dont know what is really out there. Are they creeping around bushes watching us? are they crawling around on my roof while i sleep?
 
I compare my fear of spiders to an allergy; I see large spider (or small one in great detail) and instantly just go crazy. Definitely seems to be a true phobia; the hair, the eyes, the legs... yes, I actually just creeped myself out.

Thanks for the "helpful" pictures, guys >_>
 
The thing I am most scared of is a nuclear war, and the things that get mutated. Other than that I use angelcake's solution. ZOMG DR.OCTAGONAPUSS *POW* Blraughhhhhh....
 
Ive got an irrational fear of spiders.
As a child i would play with toys in my room, kneeling at my bedside.

We had a spider issue, so i they would crawl up my legs and bite me.
Occasionally id wake up to one or two crawling on me in my bed.
Or id look up at the ceiling to and see one.

Now when i see a spider, 1 of 2 things happens.
I completely sieze up, incapable of moving or acting, engulfed by fear.
Or im consumed with rage and furiously attack the spider, smashing it, spraying it, whatever it takes.

Its a pain to be tormented by such an insignificant thing.
 
Also, for the record, I don't freeze in fear or anything around spiders - I actually just feel kind of queasy and stuff. I can face them when necessary, but it's not an enjoyable experience at all.

Also, I'm still proud that I beat the Armogohma boss fight in Twilight Princess while only looking at the screen about half the time. I only looked as much as I absolutely had to.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top