How to use the Balisong like a Spy

Artinz bro, why don't you just get a trainer and save some blood. :laugh:

http://www.888knivesrus.com/c=Rlpl0...000A/RONIN_GEAR_KO2000A_BALISONG_TRAINER.html
I use the real knife because I use the knife as a tool, because balisongs are the strongest folding lock mechanism, it will never break. I use a lot of knives for many different things, and the flipping is just something to do in my spare time.

I was thinking about getting a Baliyo a little while ago, its essentially a butterfly pen. I was watching a lot of vids like these a few weeks ago. Nice find Kenori.
I do have a Baliyo aswell, but if you wanted to do the rollover that's in the video, you couldn't. Baliyos are too light, and you can't get the momentum to spin it.
 
OMG! So it is possible... I always thought it was for show but this video proved me wrong about irl.
 
I use a leatherman-style pliers that I modified to be as loose as a balisong.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ1t2m7OU1M[/ame] (pardon the mess in the background :P)

I've improved, but I haven't learned many more actual tricks. I no longer wave my arm around to grab it backhand :P
 
Great find! Thanks for the post!

LOL @ the pliers

Hey, it's fun :D

"Darnit, I can't pull this package open!"
*whip whip*
"Can I help you?"

Now I need to buy one of those switchblade combs...
 
Not that cool. I have no idea why anybody would even need one of those.

To stab fat guys in the back with!! Silly CSS division man/woman/boy/girl.

Honestly, i havent read all the replies here, so if someone posted this already, watch it again for me:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSmfK498DjI[/ame]
 
Last edited:
Yeah butterfly knifes are sweet. I own a few of them. The one the guy is using in the video looks like a Benchmade balisong. They go for like $200. I am going to get one sooner or later. ;)

(Someone probably said this already, can't scan each post at the moment though.)

The blade he has in the initial video is a Benchmade Balisong Model 42. They go for about $280 retail price, but you can find them much lower though.
 
Last edited:
(Someone probably said this already, can't scan each post at the moment though.)

The blade he has in the initial video is a Benchmade Balisong Model 42. They go for about $280 retail price, but you can find them much lower though.

Yeah, I already said this :D
Anyways, I found mine for $170 new, thats the absolute lowest price anywhere.
 
This dude is out of control. :scared:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUeCrHNk8-k[/ame]
 
Balisongs are sweet. Too bad I only got trainers right now. But they are super duper fun to flip around and just play with. Having a REAL one just adds to the coolness factor but just a warning kids, don't bring any REAL balisongs to school. I would actually recommend to not bring trainers either just to avoid hassle from teachers. The Pen-Bali from spyderco would probably be your best bet but it's kinda pricey for a pen is all :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top