Revolver vs Ambassador.

Revolver vs Ambassdor

  • Revolver

    Points: 53 51.5%
  • Ambassdor

    Points: 50 48.5%

  • Total voters
    103
Well why dont we all agree that valve should of took more time thinking of the spys revolver replacement? can we all agree on that? I mean there could be lots of better things. But a slower weapon that does less damage but does less damage on a crit headshot then the revovler does on a regular crit? sounds nice to me...
 
Revolver, if your sniping as a spy...be a sniper

:thumbdown: Obviously you dont play spy well :)

Well why dont we all agree that valve should of took more time thinking of the spys revolver replacement? can we all agree on that? I mean there could be lots of better things. But a slower weapon that does less damage but does less damage on a crit headshot then the revovler does on a regular crit? sounds nice to me...

I would have to say no, i like the ambassador the way it is. :P
 
Last edited:
:thumbdown: Obviously you dont play spy well :)



I would have to say no, i like the ambassador the way it is. :P

I'd prefer a nicer looking skin for it though. It looks really gaudy, not because of the texture quality but because of the design.
 
my personal opinion:

use revolver when your for close ranged escaping
(use when retreating)
-if your like me, i dont bother to aim only @ the head, i want 100% results
-basically i would use this to fight from medium-close, since the knife has the lowest melee dmg of all melee weapons

use an ambassador if you fight slow, but safe
-i basically use this when i want to have another way to kill enemies
-the ambassador can kill enemies in ways impossible w/ the backstab
 
I like ambassador more. Because I like to use cloak&dagger and try to find enemies with low healt, then just uncloack and bullet to head. After first shot I try to shoot body shots.
 
49 votes for the revolver,
48 votes for the ambassador.

clearly this shows that we love the revolver more ;)
 
I use the revolver because it's faster and does more damage.
 
my personal opinion:

use revolver when your for close ranged escaping
(use when retreating)
-if your like me, i dont bother to aim only @ the head, i want 100% results
-basically i would use this to fight from medium-close, since the knife has the lowest melee dmg of all melee weapons

use an ambassador if you fight slow, but safe
-i basically use this when i want to have another way to kill enemies
-the ambassador can kill enemies in ways impossible w/ the backstab

So can the revolver. I can easily put 3 shots into a snipers side with a revolver and kill them as fast as the ambassador ( if they have razorback)
 
Further proof why I like the Ambassador:

66322a.jpg


Gangsta reskin FTW!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top