Another headset/mic thread...

Sideburnsforyou

I made one post
Joined
Sep 21, 2009
Messages
10
Ok, here's the story:

I bought something. That's the best I can hope to sum it up with. The sound quality is average at best, and the mic does not work at all. It's already got a one-way ticket to the dumpster, but before I do that I need to find a nice headset with a working microphone that will actually work with Vista. Is there such a thing?? I would like to avoid spending more than $30-$50, but I am open to any suggestions! Thank you all!
 
The search tool is your friend not your enemy. We just had a thread on this not too long ago.
 
you even acknowledge that your own thread is a useless repeat of other threads!

EPIC THREAD FAIL!

EDIT: there is even a 3 page thread on the front page of tech talk discussing this issue. that thread contains links to at least 6 other threads of the same question.

You sir, deserve the crappy SQ from the headset you bought. Just endure it is my crappy advice to you.
 
Epic embarrassment too it would seem...thanks for taking the time to steer me away from the wall of ignorance :D I shall now some spend time reading the above mentioned threads. Great idea!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top