Bonk Energy Drink

War Turnip

Rookie
Joined
Oct 4, 2008
Messages
39
Tomorrow, I will do something crazy, something so completely stupid that even I am questioning whether it is a good idea. Ladies and gentlemen, I am going to drink the Bonk energy drink!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IMMBHKBEtY[/ame]

Do you think I'm crazy? Will I survive?
 
I can't mess with energy drinks. They are guaranteed to give me a panic attack. :scared: But good luck man, let us know how you make out. ;)
 
LOL, that much stuff in one drink would kill a man :(

But really nice find on the video! I like the ending :thumbup:
 
I heard that the guy who made this originally didn't update for a week after this video, leaving most of his viewers to think he died. Think he just got sick though. :P
 
I heard that the guy who made this originally didn't update for a week after this video, leaving most of his viewers to think he died. Think he just got sick though. :P
lol, That's sad :( but as I said "That much stuff could kill a man!"
 
Why would anyone drink this crap? That goes for energy drinks in general. They are terrible for you.
 
Man i was at walmart today and i was gonna pick up a red bull, but i forgot :(

I blame you for reminding me and bringing me this shame >:(
 
I cant imagine how awful that would taste.
redbull = disgusting and pungent
5hourE = god awful, plus after taste that doesnt wash out
Gelcandy = i can only fathom how gross that stuff is.

I mean seriously why would you do this?
Granted youd probably be bouncing off the walls.

(drink aside, the ending was funny but predictable)
 
Wow, thats just too much. Energy Drinks are bad for you, i dont even touch them. Nice ending though, haha.
 
That looks disgusting, yet im tempted to try it.:P

Sadly im almost immune to the effects of caffeine, so i doubt id be able to dodge the bullets with the awesome nimbleness of a scout.

They are terrible for you.
No they arent!!111!! I <3 energy drinks.

They are guaranteed to give me a panic attack.
I had 2 of those one day, and never before or since, but thats another story for another day.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top