Bonk Energy Drink

LOL. Have fun man, if we don't see you for a week, Well.... We will discuss that later ;)
 
That looks disgusting, yet im tempted to try it.:P

Sadly im almost immune to the effects of caffeine, so i doubt id be able to dodge the bullets with the awesome nimbleness of a scout.

No they arent!!111!! I <3 energy drinks.

I had 2 of those one day, and never before or since, but thats another story for another day.

Yeah, just because you like something does not mean it isn't destroying your body. If you drink energy drinks your heart will die and you will become obese.

Have fun with that.
 
If you drink energy drinks your heart will race and you will become the scout. You will become forever afraid of the light spectrum shown in full, and the depression your
mom will have will make her desperate for your enemies.
Have fun with that.

Fixed.
-------------
Back on topic. That looks nasty, and energy drinks are just using borrowed time. Eventually they will turn on you.
 
Last edited:
Well, I did it, BUT, I also added a monster energy shot and something called a beaver bit (or something like that). Actually, at first I was really disappointed, I tingled for a bit but then I didn't notice anything for a while, until I stood up. Or should i say tried? For the next 6 hours I got really dizzy whenever I stood up.
The strange thing was that after 24 hours, I wasn't tired at all, I watched people fall asleep all around me, but stayed up.
After around 36 hours I rode my bike 15k home took a shower and went to sleep for only 12 hours.
 
Way to use wikepedia as a source for medical information. Try a peer reviewed journal next time.

For the record, I was mostly referencing the abnormal amount of sugar.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top