National Taunt Kill day

Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
237
I decree this fine September 22nd, 2009 National Taunt Kill Day. Because I can.

So post any funny taunt kill stories or pics (doesn't have to be from today)

For instance, I got 11 Heavy taunt kills in Turbine today, mostly in the vents.
I dominated one guy with just taunt kills as well.

So post away friends of the art of taunt killing, this say is for you all.
 
I decree this fine September 22nd, 2009 National Taunt Kill Day. Because I can.

So post any funny taunt kill stories or pics (doesn't have to be from today)

For instance, I got 11 Heavy taunt kills in Turbine today, mostly in the vents.
I dominated one guy with just taunt kills as well.

So post away friends of the art of taunt killing, this say is for you all.

ive never got that many taunt kills in one session on turbine, my best is probably 3 or 4 with the heavy, but i am rarely in a place to use them. oddly enough the heavy taunt kill works best against pyros and scouts in maps like turbine.
 
Interesting i dont think i have ever really tried to kill with only taunts. Maybe i will give it a go in honor of nation taunt kill day lol.
 
I was playing Huntsman Sniper on 2Fort (A VERY rare thing for me.) and was walking up to the battlements, when I accidentally hit the taunt button. So I'm thinking, god I hope a scout doesnt jump up here, which of course one does. So I'm shoving the arrow forward as he's running at me, and just as he gets in range I pull the arrow back for a taunt kill.


Many lulls were had by all indeed...
 
I'm sorry but the official Taunt Kill day is June 19th. That's the day the Pyro update was released. Since that day we can kill with taunts. :)


-Calle
 
Every day is taunt kill day. Too bad Lando isn't around to talk about the taunt kills I've had on him. I sandman taunted him over 20 times in one single game. He didn't make the sig for nothing.
 
Every day is taunt kill day. Too bad Lando isn't around to talk about the taunt kills I've had on him. I sandman taunted him over 20 times in one single game. He didn't make the sig for nothing.

You really are obsessed with taunt kills aren't you Deja..
 
Perhaps this should be Taunt Lulz Week.

Ive been scoring TKs like crazy lately, mostly as Pyro. I also got 1 by taunting in the Turbine vents as heavy when i was out of minigun ammo (I fought my way out of those vents with my fists).

My favorite TK of the week was of =(eGO)=™ Major Payne, who had the misfortune of dashing in front of me while i taunted some other (=(eGO)=™!!) guy that i killed with the Huntsman. I liked it so much i took a screenshot.

killsn.png
 

Latest posts

Back
Top