M Mikkel Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 1, 2009 Messages 2,955 Sep 23, 2009 #1 Hey guys I'm back from school. Good to see you are actually still here. Oh yeah Euro Event today @ 8.00 GMT Last edited: Sep 23, 2009
Hey guys I'm back from school. Good to see you are actually still here. Oh yeah Euro Event today @ 8.00 GMT
I iamevilbear EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 6,121 Sep 23, 2009 #2 Hey mikkel, welcome back
S sLooKer Active Member Joined Dec 5, 2008 Messages 374 Sep 23, 2009 #3 whoa man its been a whole day. are you ok?
R robocop911 Poster Joined May 9, 2009 Messages 166 Sep 23, 2009 #4 Welcome back my friend, i was starting to think that without this thread you would never return...
M Mikkel Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 1, 2009 Messages 2,955 Sep 23, 2009 #5 sLooKer said: whoa man its been a whole day. are you ok? Click to expand... I'm telling you, it's been rough to be without edgegamers for more than 12-15 hours. I've been sleeping too.
sLooKer said: whoa man its been a whole day. are you ok? Click to expand... I'm telling you, it's been rough to be without edgegamers for more than 12-15 hours. I've been sleeping too.
I iamevilbear EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 6,121 Sep 23, 2009 #6 bacon is good for meh
D Do i know you Thread Thumper Joined May 26, 2009 Messages 1,111 Sep 23, 2009 #7 mikkel went to school and that was really boring
Mobeus Title Not Found Joined Sep 13, 2008 Messages 404 Sep 23, 2009 #8 Is this the Mikkel from yesterday? Its been so long I cant really remember...
P Pizza Steve Thread Junky Joined Feb 3, 2008 Messages 889 Sep 23, 2009 #9 Oh man where have you been it feels like you have been gone forever. Welcome back.
C Captain Nighthawk EGO Zealot Joined Apr 7, 2009 Messages 1,538 Sep 23, 2009 #10 Mikkel why did you leave us for so long !
J JunK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 17, 2009 Messages 2,977 Sep 23, 2009 #11 don't ever scare me with that type of absence again mikkel! *sniffle*
C Coolhand EGO Addict Joined May 29, 2009 Messages 1,234 Sep 23, 2009 #12 Mikkel there was an empty place in my heart that is now filled! P.S. Cryptex is a snowman. Seriously.
Mikkel there was an empty place in my heart that is now filled! P.S. Cryptex is a snowman. Seriously.
I iamevilbear EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 6,121 Sep 23, 2009 #13 burr, cold in here
I iamevilbear EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 6,121 Sep 23, 2009 #14 Mikkel why you gotta be mean like this:
S Saeten EGO Zealot Joined Mar 16, 2009 Messages 1,417 Sep 23, 2009 #15 We miss Mikkel even though he was only at school for 5 hours...
L lotus blade Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 26, 2009 Messages 2,138 Sep 23, 2009 #16 yay! glad to have you back man.
T Tidus EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 19, 2009 Messages 4,077 Sep 23, 2009 #17 Mikkel said: I'm telling you, it's been rough to be without edgegamers for more than 12-15 hours. I've been sleeping too. Click to expand... You lasted for 15 hours?!?! Wow. Impressive.
Mikkel said: I'm telling you, it's been rough to be without edgegamers for more than 12-15 hours. I've been sleeping too. Click to expand... You lasted for 15 hours?!?! Wow. Impressive.
D Disboyjerry Active Member Joined Oct 5, 2008 Messages 396 Sep 23, 2009 #18 welcome back from your journey, i've missed you, it's been sooooo long!
C Coolhand EGO Addict Joined May 29, 2009 Messages 1,234 Sep 23, 2009 #20 Smirnoff ice said: This post was very unnecessary Click to expand... Smirnoff put the Ice on the whole thing....Booooo!
Smirnoff ice said: This post was very unnecessary Click to expand... Smirnoff put the Ice on the whole thing....Booooo!