DamBusters having an Open day!

REVELATIONS (UK)

Active Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
378
This is a shout out to all the e's in the clan we at Dambusters are about to commence our promotional program, if you think you got what it takes to be an eG, sign up now. We shall be running training and I shall be conducting interviews for possible promotions.

Remember you must not be in another house to join Dambusters!
People who show commitment get rewarded.
Have you got what it takes to become an Admin?
This ain't a join up and get promoted offer, but this is the best time to move up from the gutter and make a claim and become one step further for becoming an eGO. To join make a post here, and send me a reply in a PM, not a clan wide PM, a PM to me and we'll get started on your training today

Best Regards
Leader of the Dambusters
=(eGO)=Revelation(UK)[DAM]

(P.S, we have ran out of complentary pens and mugs;) )
 
I would like to also add.

YOU don't have to be in the uk to join this house.

DOESN'T MATTER WHERE YOUR FROM

That also goes for FL
 
I got a problem, you got some of my FL's leaving to join your's...now, I want to keep these two, they're from India....but I got a choice...to let or not let...which you want?
 
Another Bump for the Dam Busters!

Seriously guys, we're just as if not more awesome than all the other houses!

We want to help, but we can't help without your help!
 
I'm still here volunteering in tech help and tech talk whenever I can. I super miss you guys - I wish I had less homework so as to see you guys in servers but alas, engineering = fail. IF there is anything else I can do to help you guys out just let me know. I hope everything is going well for you and wish you a happy early Halloween (if you celebrate)
 
Back
Top