C Carmine Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 15, 2007 Messages 2,924 Sep 24, 2009 #1 http://www.tf2items.com/profiles/76561197960287930
AJC Forum Fiend Joined Jun 20, 2009 Messages 657 Sep 24, 2009 #2 wow, nice find and I like his sens of humor :thumbup: But how does he play the game with no weapons?
O OSVG EGO Zealot Joined Feb 5, 2008 Messages 1,527 Sep 24, 2009 #3 AJC said: wow, nice find and I like his sens of humor :thumbup: But how does he play the game with no weapons? Click to expand... Gabe plays Vanilla TF2. How he likes it the best.
AJC said: wow, nice find and I like his sens of humor :thumbup: But how does he play the game with no weapons? Click to expand... Gabe plays Vanilla TF2. How he likes it the best.
W Wickedesque Poster Joined May 2, 2009 Messages 162 Sep 24, 2009 #4 OSVG said: Gabe plays Vanilla TF2. How he likes it the best. Click to expand... You mean Gabe like vanilla ice cream. Obviously.
OSVG said: Gabe plays Vanilla TF2. How he likes it the best. Click to expand... You mean Gabe like vanilla ice cream. Obviously.
M Meowcenaries EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 24, 2009 Messages 4,595 Sep 24, 2009 #5 Lolol... vanilla ice cream. Go Chocolate icecream with cake!
S Sharpe Forum Fanatic Joined Apr 25, 2009 Messages 977 Sep 24, 2009 #7 Ha. I love the last statement on it. Really, Anyone who thinks it's not a joke...Well, That's just unfortunate for them.
Ha. I love the last statement on it. Really, Anyone who thinks it's not a joke...Well, That's just unfortunate for them.
B b0bfath3r Thread Junky Joined Sep 24, 2008 Messages 845 Sep 24, 2009 #8 That is awesome. I would hate to be on the opposite team if that was real
R redstarfish Thread Junky Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 877 Sep 24, 2009 #11 I dont get it? Seriously I don't. Lol someone tell me.
S supertrooper Famous Joined Apr 24, 2009 Messages 507 Sep 24, 2009 #12 redstarfish said: I dont get it? Seriously I don't. Lol someone tell me. Click to expand... [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiMHTK15Pik&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
redstarfish said: I dont get it? Seriously I don't. Lol someone tell me. Click to expand... [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiMHTK15Pik&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
? ? Frisky Dingo ? Poster Extraordinaire Joined Nov 28, 2008 Messages 3,120 Sep 25, 2009 #13 :drool: I need me one of those :drool:
D Ducttape Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 2,473 Sep 25, 2009 #14 The new Scout Bonk drink:
A Anonymous.User(s) Poster Joined Mar 25, 2008 Messages 214 Sep 25, 2009 #15 Thank you for posting that supertrooper. I havent seen that show in so long.
Sharp_Shooter Famous Joined Aug 4, 2008 Messages 450 Sep 25, 2009 #18 Seen this awhile ago, got a good laugh out of it.
R redstarfish Thread Junky Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 877 Sep 25, 2009 #19 supertrooper said: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiMHTK15Pik&feature=player_embedded Click to expand... I knew about that but when I click on the link (not the YouTube one) it only shows me a backpack with one item.Anybody?
supertrooper said: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiMHTK15Pik&feature=player_embedded Click to expand... I knew about that but when I click on the link (not the YouTube one) it only shows me a backpack with one item.Anybody?
N Noobkiller Forum Fiend Joined Jan 18, 2008 Messages 755 Sep 25, 2009 #20 Stop posting what i send you >