S Sharpe Forum Fanatic Joined Apr 25, 2009 Messages 977 Sep 24, 2009 #2 Wow, Nice score! I've had those kinds of days with Demoman.
M Meowcenaries EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 24, 2009 Messages 4,595 Sep 24, 2009 #3 Epic score man, I never get past 90
T torzak Famous Joined Jul 1, 2009 Messages 487 Sep 24, 2009 #4 Wow nice, how long were you in the server?
Z Zero711 EGO Zealot Joined Aug 13, 2008 Messages 1,561 Sep 24, 2009 #5 I need to get back in there soon and show you up/ help you out. Not bad though, I hope to see you in there soon.
I need to get back in there soon and show you up/ help you out. Not bad though, I hope to see you in there soon.
W wats Rookie Joined Jun 6, 2009 Messages 79 Sep 24, 2009 #6 Glad i was not there on the othere team lolz
I iGreen EGO Zealot Legacy Members Joined Jan 23, 2009 Messages 1,945 Sep 24, 2009 #8 nice score DanZug <3 Gravelpit