- Joined
- May 29, 2008
- Messages
- 1,514
Have any of you experienced losing your best records? As in, let's say you set a new "most kills in one life" record, the one that shows up when you're joining a server.
Anyways, I set a new record for some sniper stats, like most headshots, kills, and points last night, but today it reverted back to the stats before last night happened. I was pretty upset by it since I've been trying to increase those stats for awhile now, but was just curious if any of you have experienced that.
Anyways, I set a new record for some sniper stats, like most headshots, kills, and points last night, but today it reverted back to the stats before last night happened. I was pretty upset by it since I've been trying to increase those stats for awhile now, but was just curious if any of you have experienced that.















