Hello TF2 Division :D

CrimsonLotus

Forum Fiend
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
657
sup guys, if you don't know me (which you probably don't) I'm CrimsonLotus. I recently started to play TF2 more than usual and realized that you guys are really cool, a lot cooler than CS:S (no offense to the CS:S division), so I decided to switch to this one. Add me up on Steam, maybe we can play TF2 sometime. Nice to meet yall in advanced :)
 
Hello and looking forward to seeing you on one of the servers!

I used to really be into CS:S (CAL-O status) then school started... So since I've been getting back into it, I also found TF2 to be friendlier =3
 
Word of wisdom: Stay away from gravelpit, an evil beast named "Zero" lurks there.

In all otherwords: Welcome to TF2, keep your hands and feet inside the server at all times and enjoy the ride!

Thanks! :D
Have fun! :D
 
Hey Lotus (or do you prefer Crimson?, I prefer to stick with two or less syllables).

Come play BLACKMESA!
 
Hey there Crimson, welcome. I think we were playing TF2 together last night (Black Mesa?)

Anywho, glad ya switched, see ya in the game.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top