Hey guys and gals. So over the past two weeks I got married.
Yeah some of you guys are like WTheck? haha. She has been a special woman in my life and I can't say anything less about that. She's a non-gamer so don't give her grief on that.
(the only thing I can get her to play was Peggle, believe me I tried, i.e. stress relief games, etc.)
Anyways. I wanted to show a special video that we presented at our wedding to you guys. It's uploaded to youtube. The song is from the group The Solids - Hey Beautiful. If you love How I met your Mother, you would understand.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YZfANizafM&fmt=22"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YZfANizafM&fmt=22[/ame]
See if you can spot the ego t-shirt in the video... haha.
Special Thanks to Scott Lewis from ctrlalttv.com for putting this video together for us.
Here's another embrassing bit from our wedding. (I hope this is the right one...)
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sygKYLMWsUg[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v03nHy3RvM[/ame]
Yeah some of you guys are like WTheck? haha. She has been a special woman in my life and I can't say anything less about that. She's a non-gamer so don't give her grief on that.
(the only thing I can get her to play was Peggle, believe me I tried, i.e. stress relief games, etc.)Anyways. I wanted to show a special video that we presented at our wedding to you guys. It's uploaded to youtube. The song is from the group The Solids - Hey Beautiful. If you love How I met your Mother, you would understand.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YZfANizafM&fmt=22"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YZfANizafM&fmt=22[/ame]
See if you can spot the ego t-shirt in the video... haha.
Special Thanks to Scott Lewis from ctrlalttv.com for putting this video together for us.
Here's another embrassing bit from our wedding. (I hope this is the right one...)
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sygKYLMWsUg[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v03nHy3RvM[/ame]
Last edited:
























