Soul_of_a_Sinner Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 9, 2009 Messages 3,377 Sep 25, 2009 #21 Congratulations!!! And best of wishes to you both
T Tidus EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 19, 2009 Messages 4,077 Sep 25, 2009 #22 Congratulations! That's awesome!
L LiQuiDSiLk Famous Joined Nov 28, 2008 Messages 487 Sep 25, 2009 #23 Congratz! You look happy and great together. I wish you all the best on your journey's in marrage.
S Striker99 Rookie Joined Jun 4, 2009 Messages 76 Sep 25, 2009 #25 Congratulations! Tomorrow is my 10 year anniversary.
I Igoforunc09 EGO Zealot Joined Feb 15, 2009 Messages 1,409 Sep 25, 2009 #27 congrats, and i think the eGO shirt is around 3:37 or 3:38
Z Zoomer Thread Junky =(e)= Joined Feb 18, 2008 Messages 916 Sep 25, 2009 #28 Besides the one at 3:37, is there one at 3:30. I think I see one near the middle left, but I'm not sure.
Besides the one at 3:37, is there one at 3:30. I think I see one near the middle left, but I'm not sure.
Boyle Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Apr 7, 2008 Messages 3,280 Sep 26, 2009 #30 Many happy years to you and your family! Congratulations, beautiful wife, and great video. You have it made!
Many happy years to you and your family! Congratulations, beautiful wife, and great video. You have it made!
T Two Listen EGO Zealot Joined Aug 1, 2007 Messages 1,636 Sep 26, 2009 #32 Congratulations to both of you. I got married not too long ago on the 1st of August. Had a wonderful wedding and a wonderful trip thereafter. Likely the most flawless single endeavor I've ever experienced. Many happy eternities to you both.
Congratulations to both of you. I got married not too long ago on the 1st of August. Had a wonderful wedding and a wonderful trip thereafter. Likely the most flawless single endeavor I've ever experienced. Many happy eternities to you both.
T Trace.45 Active Member Joined Feb 2, 2009 Messages 304 Sep 26, 2009 #33 Congratulations! Now your in for a lifetime.
Episoco Poster Joined Aug 29, 2009 Messages 170 Sep 26, 2009 #36 Congrats!, Hope you live the rest of your life like the end of a fairy tale! happily ever after!
M Muffins Famous Joined Apr 10, 2009 Messages 486 Sep 26, 2009 #37 Are we gonna expect a new eGO member anytime soon? I'm kidding, congrats on your wedding.
T Tiffany Famous Joined Sep 15, 2009 Messages 564 Sep 26, 2009 #38 Hey congratz, best wishes to you both!!!!!
S ScrappyDoo EGO Is My Life! Joined Nov 7, 2008 Messages 4,560 Sep 26, 2009 #39 What a great video! Congratulations to you both! Wait until after the honeymoon to tell her how many hours you game....
What a great video! Congratulations to you both! Wait until after the honeymoon to tell her how many hours you game....
B BlackJoker Poster Joined May 9, 2008 Messages 129 Sep 27, 2009 #40 Congrats are in order. Now get to turning her into a gamer, your job aint done yet lol.