People may not like to hear this, but I've never really been a fan of their music. I also, don't listen to oldies.

na. i listen to Creed.![]()
People may not like to hear this, but I've never really been a fan of their music. I also, don't listen to oldies.
I never really got into the Beatles until just now, when my friend got Beatles: Rock Band, and now I love their music. I'm glad I learned more about 'em. I'm not sure what my favorite song is though, there's a bunch I like.
Actually I think my favorite is While My Guitar Gently Weeps. I love guitar solos, and this song has the best one. Eric Clapton for the win!
Eric Clapton?
Lemme see...there's:
George Harrison
Paul McCartney
John Lennon (FTW!)
And RIngo Starr
So...where is Eric Clapton?
I love the Beatles. Their music was way ahead of its time. I'd probably have to go with Eleanor Rigby or While My Guitar Gently Weeps for my favourite Beatles song.
