I have to admit, after the disappointment that was Halo 3, I was awed by ODST. It is, in my mind, everything that Halo 3 should have been. And since I didn't have to buy either game to play, I feel vindicated enough. Now, lets just hope that "Reach" isn't more of the same...
it was a lot harder then halo 3, yes. you cant just run in there gunning, well you can, but not with to many enemies. you die a lot quicker now, which is cool, made the game more challenging. but, did beat it in one day lol
and reach should be going back to master chief, XD
ps: i need people to play firefight with me
online gamertag - fattymicfat (or i think it was LOL)
The campaign was great, no more juggernaught/rambo style of fighting, you actually gotta use cover and some stealth!
the only problems are
-no random matchmaking for firefight (i heard their gonna update it)
-i lag only in odst, halo 3? no, bf 1943? no. i only lag in ODST! its very wierd
I noticed that the game forces you to come up with new ways to fight the Brutes. You can empty the MA5C's mag into them and not destroy their shields. Learned the fine art of overcharged plasma pistol and Carbine/Silenced pistol, or melee with Mauler and blast him at point blank.
i didnt really like this halo, plus the online was kinda dumb how is exactly the same i would have liked it if they switched some things around. Plus the game was extremely short, i was expecting a nice long epic story