xShuriken Forum Fanatic Joined Aug 15, 2009 Messages 950 Sep 26, 2009 #1 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHgEnN2PFzo[/ame] A challenger appears. (Someone's probably posted this somewhere, didn't see it so...) Last edited: Sep 26, 2009
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHgEnN2PFzo[/ame] A challenger appears. (Someone's probably posted this somewhere, didn't see it so...)
R redstarfish Thread Junky Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 877 Sep 26, 2009 #2 There is also a video with the scout as vince from shamwow and that one (the one you showed ) was the best IMO
There is also a video with the scout as vince from shamwow and that one (the one you showed ) was the best IMO
S Sharpe Forum Fanatic Joined Apr 25, 2009 Messages 977 Sep 26, 2009 #3 LOL! This is great. It fits perfectly.
E EffeKtioNz Thread Junky Joined Aug 2, 2009 Messages 830 Sep 26, 2009 #4 Sharpe said: LOL! This is great. It fits perfectly. Click to expand... I'd say so.
M malalla EGO Zealot Joined Aug 23, 2008 Messages 1,677 Sep 26, 2009 #7 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7QIcxoJU4g[/ame] [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrKzH-jsXSs[/ame] Last edited: Sep 26, 2009
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7QIcxoJU4g[/ame] [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrKzH-jsXSs[/ame]
M Meowcenaries EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 24, 2009 Messages 4,595 Sep 26, 2009 #9 Lol... BILLY MAYS ISNT DEAD! I KNEW IT!
E eXistance Forum Fiend Joined Jan 9, 2009 Messages 625 Sep 26, 2009 #10 I've seen all of these, but the scout being vince slap chop one is my favorite.
The Shape Thread Junky Joined Jan 22, 2008 Messages 778 Sep 26, 2009 #11 Kunai said: Click to expand... I laughed!
E EyelessHunter Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 7, 2007 Messages 2,218 Sep 26, 2009 #12 I like the heavy one the best, but they are all awesome
BWoods Poster Joined Jun 15, 2009 Messages 133 Sep 27, 2009 #15 The Heavy and Scout ones are great...the Soldier not so much. It's like the guy just took all of the Soldier's domination lines and threw them into windows movie maker with no sense of timing at all.
The Heavy and Scout ones are great...the Soldier not so much. It's like the guy just took all of the Soldier's domination lines and threw them into windows movie maker with no sense of timing at all.
L Louis VI EGO Zealot Joined Feb 20, 2009 Messages 1,847 Sep 27, 2009 #16 I think the heavy is really the funniest, KaBOOOM !
K kotahlicious Forum Fiend Joined Oct 7, 2008 Messages 687 Sep 27, 2009 #18 tf2 has soooo many videos on youtube
P Prisoner416 EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 1,699 Sep 27, 2009 #19 There was an image I saved of Achievement Unlock: Repost. But I lost it. So you are going to imagine I posted the funny and proceed to laugh. Ready? Commence the laughing.
There was an image I saved of Achievement Unlock: Repost. But I lost it. So you are going to imagine I posted the funny and proceed to laugh. Ready? Commence the laughing.
MentalSoul EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined Nov 16, 2008 Messages 1,719 Sep 27, 2009 #20 I've seen this before, but it doesn't get old.