You're in a room with a computer with TF2

1. Gravel Pit (best map ever)
2. Badlands (fun map)
3. Granary (same as badlands)
4. Badwater (need some PL, fun map)
5. Dustbowl (haven't played in awhile, but not bad)
 
if they had 32 players all the time i'd go with...

1.Dustbowl-love that map (also a good way to get some HL Points)
2.Goldrush- I wish we had our 24/7 goldrush server back :(
3. 2fort- w/ IR, gotta love being a sniper on that map
4.BlackMesa-Dragonhill, ur the most awsomest man
5. hmmmm *insert any map besides gravelpit here*- Seriously, i have no idea why you guys love that map.
 
1. 2fort instant
2. turbine
3. goldrush
4. badwater
5. Gravelpit - this should be on everyone's list, cept bjorn cuz he doesn't know how to stay alive ;)
 
2Fort (with or without IR, really doesn't bother me unless I'm an engineer)
Warpath2
Pipeline
BlackMesa
ToyFort
 
2Fort, regular respawn
Payload Race
That king of the hill map with snow
Granary
Dustbowl
 
1. Blackmesa
2. Warpath
3. Goldrush
4. Hydro
5. Achievment_Idle
 
Last edited:
1. cp_warpath_u4
2. cp_warpath_u4
3. cp_warpath_u4
4. cp_warpath_u4
5. cp_warpath_u4
 
Actually, I would like to play any map as long as I am Batman and I have all my gadgets and can grapple up.

*does an inverted takedown on a Heavy*
 

Latest posts

Back
Top