Complaint about Admin on the Jail server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam/FallingHero

I made one post
Joined
Sep 25, 2009
Messages
3
I am not complaining about a freekilling or even long rounds. I am complaining that i think the admin are a bit over zealous with their power. The amount of times i have been revoked from CT for doing nothing against the rules is getting ridiculous, there are no warnings, no discussions or anything, just a straight revoke. For example, i was watching the end of a race, they both finished at the exact same time, i was the only one watching so i had to choose. I chose the guy who i believed finished last and killed him. Then i got revoked.

Another issue i have is the amount of ST given to eGO members by admin or other members, for no valid reason, especially when they just chat over the warden whilst doing it.

I like the server, i like the atmosphere, but it seems that the admin can be too quick to those people that spam "freekiller" in chat.
 
just so you know, this is going to be locked and admins cant give ST unless there warden and most likely revoked for not being with the T's if you dont know why you were revoked.
 
I was revoked because i killed the T that lost.
And the warden is usually from eGO and usually says that other eGO members can give each other ST. For example if the warden is Robdog, he will almost always give ST to Sc@rr
 
pm divison leaders or advisors if its that bad. dont make threads about it
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top