What happens when terrorists take over Donner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XeroX

Famous
Joined
Sep 2, 2008
Messages
563
Well i got bored, so i decided to have a quick go on Gmod, theres a cookie for someone who can spot Gman.

As it is a print screen, its possible to use it as a wallpaper if you want.
1680x1050

As if the Germans didnt have it bad enough already?

whathappenswhenterroriststakeoverdonner.jpg


Tell me what you think. :P
 
I really would have thought they'd be terrorizing the Americans...

anyways, that's pretty cool, and GMAN is in the far back window in whatever room that is (shouldn't have missed the map tour ^_^ ) I'll take one double chocolate chip cookie please
 
Then scroll >.>

Anyway, your going off topic, so dont post anymore about the size etc.
 
Then scroll >.>

Anyway, your going off topic, so dont post anymore about the size etc.

No, i'm not going off topic. Going off topic would be me saying "Hey moo i'm a taco!" Where talking about the picture, which is stretching my page, It would be better to just leave a link to photobucket(or whatever else), or an attachment, or size it down.
 
I said stop talking about the size of the image.
If you dont have anything useful to say, dont say anything.
 
Normally, you would either scale the picture down, or put a 56K warning in the title, I think thats what Gumba11 is talking about.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top