The Bad Ping's Group

Up until about 2 years ago all I could get was 56k because I live in the middle of nowhere. All we get now is the slow dsl, but its still a million times faster than what I used to use. So I'm quite happy with my 100 ping thank you, lol.
 
nearly 40 but every now and then i would get lag spikes....and i feel like every time i join a server, everyone leaves...at least on turbine they do
 
My average ping is about 300-700. When I'm lucky i get 100. Thats because my computer isn't that fast and i don't have fast internet. I'm getting a new computer soon. A laptop, an Ibuypower.
 
Don't think I ever posted my own ping.

My ping fluctuates massively from either 90 - 990.

It uuuuusually sits aat around 140-230 though, but 990 is also just as easy for me to have...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top