Scout Rush Fail

EffeKtioNz

Thread Junky
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
830
Ok, I was recently on BlackMesa with a full server and then the blue team won. Then the next round they decided to do a full scale scout rush, I thought it was funny to see a 14x on a capture point. So I chose the class pyro and though well scout are easy to burn. So here it is ladies and gentlemen this is why one pyro can kill 6/7 scouts at once.
 
Hahah. If they had FANs and knew what they were doing, they would've been fine.
 
Me as a soldier could've cleaned house. I love it when scouts come up to me with around 80 health and a blast them to pieces in one rocket.
 
Heh...What Dragz said is true...If they FAN scout rushed and knew what they were doing it would have been one of the fastest BM matches ever..
 
Hahah. If they had FANs and knew what they were doing, they would've been fine.

Truth. I charge pyros on head-first, knowing that I can take one out and probably flee for a medkit/pills before I die from the flames.
 
All you needed was a kritz and those scoots would have burned faster than a stick of dynamite in a nuclear blast.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top