What tactic do you use when you play?

Playing it smart and conservative, although I'm prone to overextending myself at times, also: Im a paranoid medic, the one who always checks behind him - I rarely get backstabbed because of it. Good habit to form.

Also; I have good "Field Vision". Meaning that I see alot of what goes on, and some have even said I've got eyes in the back of my head haha.
 
im an ambush/surprise attack type pyro, i dont camp, but i'll follow someone for quite a distance until i have the range to bbq them/axtinguisher them
 
I play like a Spartan. I'm extremely aggresive, I fight for the team, and I never give up. Ever.
 
I do both Offense and Defense. Since I play Demoman most of the time, He can be used for both.
 
Suicide Pyro.

Run in, burn as many people as possible, die.

Seriously, I do play mostly offensive but do occassionally support eniges that are building from spy-sappers, and medics from back-stabs.
 
Suicide Pyro.

Run in, burn as many people as possible, die.

Seriously, I do play mostly offensive but do occassionally support eniges that are building from spy-sappers, and medics from back-stabs.

W+M1 Hero right here.
 
i play really offensive but i use a lot of guerrilla tactics i run in for an ambush somewhere close to enemy spawn fire some rockets get a kill or 2 and retreat to start again form a different direction.

i find this works good for me and because every time i get a few kills i change where i attack it prevents the enemies from getting organized and countering my attacks.
 
As a heavy I always push up and take a point, then wait for the enemy to come to me gun them down, then move up more while they are spawning and repeat, very effective strategy when you have no pocket medic and must rely on sandvich for heals.
 
My play style is offensive mind games. Run around a corner as a pyro screaming medic after taking a couple of minor hits and you'd be surprised how many people come running only to find that they've closed the distance between themselves and burnination.

Oh and reflects, taunt kills, and flare gun kills. I can not resist them! What's that flare gun? No... these people understand...
 
My play style is offensive mind games. Run around a corner as a pyro screaming medic after taking a couple of minor hits and you'd be surprised how many people come running only to find that they've closed the distance between themselves and burnination.

Oh and reflects, taunt kills, and flare gun kills. I can not resist them! What's that flare gun? No... these people understand...

I LOVE killing people with the flare gun <3
 
I just like to play offense most of the time and get behind the other team and cause a little paranoia and havoc.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top