What tactic do you use when you play?

i make people rage quit. that's my tactic. Cheap tactics, play dirty.

look at the link above my signature.
 
i always play defensively, whether it's iron horsing/sniping/building sg's in vents. i only go on the offensive when i have a team that pushes the enemy back well
 
Conservative coward who's afraid to die unless he will have fun doing so and complains every time he dies and needs two things, a Dispenser HERE (not necessarily as a Scout) and Sentries on C NOWWWW!
 
Due to my ping, I can't play my usual blitzkrieg soldier style, so I play spy offensively or heavy defensively. I also fit into a sniper support role.
 
Impenetrable defense with the occasional planned offensive push. It wins games.
 
I'm usually on Egypt or Dustbowl... so I go with the team (blue offense, red defense:D) usually on offense I'll go medic a lot, or pyro if we have plenty of medics. Defense I tend to be pyro (gotta airblast those ubers back) or engie if there aren't enough engies.
 
i'm a pretty above decent offensive sniper. i like to push when i have a few buddies around....i tend to use many different tactics based off from cs 1.6 scrims...=\...i use my jarate like if it was a nade or flash lol
 
Contradictory to common beleif of a demoman, i actually play offensive demo. Most people think they just camp but i prefer to go explode people! :D
 
Hey guys,
Diamond here asking,what tactics do you use whenever you play?
Are you the offensive type? Defensive? Both? Or are you just a medic type?
For me I am usually on the offensive side (Cause I always like to backstab ppl :D)
And please,the word 'offensive' doesn't me offensive :D

Peace,
Diamond


My tactic is im always ubered. meaning im constantly running straight into everything.

i almost always make it out alive, But i strongly defend when needed.

defending can get lonesome though.
 
Contradictory to common beleif of a demoman, i actually play offensive demo. Most people think they just camp but i prefer to go explode people! :D

also this, i went on a rampage on 2fort the other day and killed like 14 people on the bridge in a row.


sooooo fun.
 
It really depends on the situation for me. If i have a medic on me i'd push like crazy when attacking. W/out a medic I'd usually hang back and let people advance first. When defending, I would push if a medic had an uber or just guard the point.
 
now, if i went and told you that, i'd have to kill you.

nah...basically my tactic with demo is as follows:
sticky jump across the map, proceed to chase people around like a well "drunken flying cyclops" and attempt to bottle them to death.

actually i do a thing with scout that most don't.....
on 2fort as a scout you can force jump allthe way across the moat. from one side to the other.

try it. the key is you have to wait on the second jump.
 
It's even safer to jump into the water and then just FAN jump back out. Personally I think FAN jumping is a pile of crap that unbalanced 2fort, but whatever.
 
I'm a spray 'n pray W+M1 pyro with no sense of self-preservation.
I never retreat and never surrender.
I use my shotgun for mid-long range, but my flamethrower is my best friend
I don't use me axe at all really.
I like long walks on the beach and moonlit dinners.

oh and i only play blackmesa.
 
It's simple:

I take a quick poll of who's on the server. Then, I travel around, and gnaw through all of their individual power cables on their computers. Generally, I can't get away with this when they're playing, so generally I set fire to some part of their house that's away from their computer. Once their power cables are all eliminated, I return to my abode, and cheerfully steal the flag or cap all the points.

I win. I am THE credit to team.

However, often, people reconnect, and after a long many nights of cable chewing, I have to actually play normally, and that always sucks. However, when I must, I generally do what the team needs first, and what I enjoy the most second. it also varies with maps. If the team needs an engie, or a medic, I'll do those, because I enjoy them both; generally, however, my first tendencies are to hit soldier, demo, or sniper.
 
lately i have only really been an engy, and i love to ninja past everyone with my load shotgun a blaring and set up teles at there spawn muahahaha
 

Latest posts

Back
Top