Did you play Team Fortress before Team Fortress Classic

Did you play Team Fortress Before Team Fortress Classic

  • Yes

    Points: 9 25.0%
  • No

    Points: 16 44.4%
  • There was a Team Fortress Before Team Fortress Classic?

    Points: 11 30.6%

  • Total voters
    36
  • This poll will close: .

fudpeX

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jul 21, 2009
Messages
746
So, I notice a lot of people bring up Team Fortress Classic--a game I was not familiar with, as I came into PC gaming late in the current generation. So I ask you this, eGO:

Have you played Team Fortress Classic before playing Team Fortress 2?

Hey Kamon, I'm going to let you finish, But I'm going to 1up you on this. TF was the greatest TF GAME OF ALL TIME!

and i bet no one will put yes. Which will make me feel old.

History of Team Fortress and Scout
http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=101248
 
Last edited:
Ive never play classic and theirs no point considering that everyone has moved on the TF2
 
Ive never play classic and theirs no point considering that everyone has moved on the TF2

There is a point. TF classic and TF2 are two different gameplay styles. You could learn the origin of the game you play today.
 
Hey Kamon, I'm going to let you finish, But I'm going to 1up you on this. TF was the greatest TF GAME OF ALL TIME!


2ik5qwg.jpg
 
yay for us old time gamers

yay for networking doom in dos. . . woot

you are my new best friend.

i ran doom tourny's on a local area network using "27pin serial cables" to 4 different computers when i was 9 years old at my dads highschool. god those were the days.
 
Back
Top