- Joined
- Sep 30, 2009
- Messages
- 4
Hi this is the player that has been active on your servers for the past 3 days Mr.Do I was banned today. This is what went down. I got tired of camping and shooting people... So i took out my shovel and was charging everyone... ONe of your admins banned me because i wouldnt stop using a shovel i think it was very immature and uncalled for... I was saying people hacked after i died but everyone know i was joking... He said stop saying that.. So i said ok. then i got banned 1 minute after i said ok there was no telling me more then once it was Stop saying that.... ok.... ban. I didnt understand why so angry for me doing barely anything wasnt cursing or being dumb just trying to shovel and sarcasticaly accusing people of hacking. PLease unban me id like to play more on kalt






