- Joined
- Apr 6, 2009
- Messages
- 169
Hello,
I get hacked about 1 month ago and my hacker change pass and acc so i couldent log in. I didnt now how to report that to steam so i need to create new Steam acc cause i neeed help. SpideY help me. I think he is best frind on Steam i now, nvm lets go back on story.......xD.....ok i restore my acc and pass about 1 weak ago. I was so happy and positive cause i am coming back in CSS and TF2 WORD!!!!!!!! but............ i try log in on eGO server but...........guess what.........i was banned dude!!!!!!!........i go on forum and saw i am permanent baned cause breking server rules and try hacking other eGOs players. Soo i neeed report that again....... i am sick of reporting..........sooo i get UNBanED about 3 days later....... and i am soo happpy about geting unbaneed. I like eGO and i cant forget it. Peace brothers.
-WInterFresh!!!
I hope it wont happend again!!!!
I get hacked about 1 month ago and my hacker change pass and acc so i couldent log in. I didnt now how to report that to steam so i need to create new Steam acc cause i neeed help. SpideY help me. I think he is best frind on Steam i now, nvm lets go back on story.......xD.....ok i restore my acc and pass about 1 weak ago. I was so happy and positive cause i am coming back in CSS and TF2 WORD!!!!!!!! but............ i try log in on eGO server but...........guess what.........i was banned dude!!!!!!!........i go on forum and saw i am permanent baned cause breking server rules and try hacking other eGOs players. Soo i neeed report that again....... i am sick of reporting..........sooo i get UNBanED about 3 days later....... and i am soo happpy about geting unbaneed. I like eGO and i cant forget it. Peace brothers.
-WInterFresh!!!
I hope it wont happend again!!!!














