Home at EGO

I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ

EGO Zealot
Legacy Members
Joined
Aug 29, 2008
Messages
1,907
It's been just over a tear since I joined EGO and it's been the best gaming experience for over 10 years. I would like to thank every member from our "e's" to the top people for making me feel at home here. We have something special here at EGO that cant be found any where else. Thank you guys and I hope to have many more years here.
I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ
 
awww that's so awsome, hope your here for many more years to come!
now get back out there and work :P lol jk :) congrats
 
For he's a jolly good fellow.....

Michael it is always a pleasure gaming with you and the other great people on eGO servers.
 
I do always love playing in server with you. Great to see you love us like we love you, Congrats and may there be many more years
 
Back
Top