Just wanted to point out that in each of the 3 HLstatsX global DoD:S stat seasons so far in 2009 that an eGO member has placed first. Wooo wtg everyone!
Summer Season: http://www.hlstatsx.com/global_stat...=dod&country=&season=14®ion=&kills=0&city=
Spring Season: http://www.hlstatsx.com/global_stat...=dod&country=&season=13®ion=&kills=0&city=
Winter Season: http://www.hlstatsx.com/global_stat...=dod&country=&season=12®ion=&kills=0&city=
Congrats to all those that have done eGO proud in 2009!! A quick note that I'm sure most of you know; due to the fact that eGO has switched over to HLX:CE our servers are no longer part of the global stats ranking system. So while we have had a great run we unfortunately will not be able to win the whole 2009 year. No biggy and tbh I was quite impressed that we still had a few people in the top 50 this season because the switch to CE was made around halfway thru the season.
Summer Season: http://www.hlstatsx.com/global_stat...=dod&country=&season=14®ion=&kills=0&city=
Spring Season: http://www.hlstatsx.com/global_stat...=dod&country=&season=13®ion=&kills=0&city=
Winter Season: http://www.hlstatsx.com/global_stat...=dod&country=&season=12®ion=&kills=0&city=
Congrats to all those that have done eGO proud in 2009!! A quick note that I'm sure most of you know; due to the fact that eGO has switched over to HLX:CE our servers are no longer part of the global stats ranking system. So while we have had a great run we unfortunately will not be able to win the whole 2009 year. No biggy and tbh I was quite impressed that we still had a few people in the top 50 this season because the switch to CE was made around halfway thru the season.









well good job keep dominating everyone. 