J JayFlip EGO Is My Life! Joined Sep 6, 2009 Messages 4,942 Oct 2, 2009 #21 But I like how thats your ONLY headshot!
Jorzonator Forum Fiend Joined Nov 8, 2008 Messages 735 Oct 2, 2009 #22 JayFlip said: But I like how thats your ONLY headshot! Click to expand... The only headshot you can see. My sniper and huntsman stats were left below the screen
JayFlip said: But I like how thats your ONLY headshot! Click to expand... The only headshot you can see. My sniper and huntsman stats were left below the screen
B batlbot Active Member Joined Aug 13, 2009 Messages 250 Oct 2, 2009 #23 Nice Headstab! I think there is something wrong with your browser though... Just kidding. I sometimes find myself amazed at how easily "Global" this whole thing is.
Nice Headstab! I think there is something wrong with your browser though... Just kidding. I sometimes find myself amazed at how easily "Global" this whole thing is.
S Slinger O Guns Poster Joined Sep 19, 2009 Messages 104 Oct 2, 2009 #24 I think good sir it is my flamethrower you should fear http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv78/Sinsei55/Flamethrower.jpg?t=1254489840 Last edited: Oct 2, 2009
I think good sir it is my flamethrower you should fear http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv78/Sinsei55/Flamethrower.jpg?t=1254489840
B Burning Shadow Active Member Joined Dec 30, 2008 Messages 329 Oct 2, 2009 #25 Hey, I want some credit for getting two headshots with my kukri! http://stats.edgegamers.org/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=2375# When I swing a big knife, I always aim for the head.
Hey, I want some credit for getting two headshots with my kukri! http://stats.edgegamers.org/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=2375# When I swing a big knife, I always aim for the head.