When are promotions announced?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING: thread officially hijacked, there are no survivors, just TPS reports documenting the incident

Ron, we're gonna need to go ahead and move you downstairs into storage B. We have some new people coming in, and we need all the space we can get. So if you could just go ahead and pack up your stuff and move it down there, that would be terrific, OK?

-Blue
 
Ron, we're gonna need to go ahead and move you downstairs into storage B. We have some new people coming in, and we need all the space we can get. So if you could just go ahead and pack up your stuff and move it down there, that would be terrific, OK?

-Blue

But, but, excuse me, I believe you have my stapler...
 
"Now Ron, dont be greedy, lets pass it along and make sure everyone gets a piece!"

"K but last time i didnt recieve a piece, and I was told--"

"--Just pass"
 
Guys! The Boss wants you in his office asap! something about a potted plant full of hole punches? maybe Ron knows whats going on....
 
Yeah, I have to go ahead and lock this thread, little off topic. Yeah, I'm gonna have to ask you all to just go ahead and come back another time. I got a meeting with the Bobs in a couple of minutes.

Yeah, they called me at home.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top