Kustom Server - Maps Updated!

SpetzNaz

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 24, 2007
Messages
2,116
We have now completed our next map update on the custom map server. The new maps are as follows, and all of them are available via Auto-Download, direct from the server. Try them today!

Kustom Server: 72.232.183.116:27015

dod_isigny_rc1
dod_dust_sl
dod_flurry_b2
dod_goodwood_rc1
dod_granville
dod_omaha_v2

We have removed the following maps for the maplist and mapcyle:
dod_convoy
dod_smallhill
dod_tiger
dod_hill_classic

Our updated total mapcycle/maplist is:

dod_isigny_rc1
dod_dust_sl
dod_strasbourg_b3
dod_flurry_b2
dod_bayeux_rc1
dod_goodwood_rc1
dod_lennon
dod_granville
dod_foy_rc1
dod_omaha_v2
dod_salerno
 
Awesome!!!

I can't wait to play Insigny with my brethren!

But aren't Goodwood and insigny both Caen knock-offs?
 
There are indeed 2 caen-remakes. The reason for both is to see which one is actually better. Which of course will be up to our stunningly attractive players.
 
^_^

Well I personally enjoy insigny a lot more than Goodwood.

But Wally and I filled it up tonight pretty well! With the help of many others, of course!
 
We were having a fun unofficial FL scrim training then yesterday...and none of us could get to insigny, so hope it works now :)
 
Isigny, and all the other maps, have been added to the fast download directory. Nobody should have any more problems auto-downloading the maps. Sorry about that yesterday Heat.. just bad timing I guess.
 
Ive played that maps, they are pretty cool, are they conna be up for download at all? from the website?, I know I downloads them for me when I join, but im just curious if they will be available
 
I'm looking forward playing these maps! And Wal-Mart, i think he said he put them in the fast-dowload section, which means you will download the map while connection to the server. So you don't have to pre-download them anymore.

Offtopic: Wal-Mart, have you seen my post in the Signature thread? I really need a new one ;)
 
yeah thats what the =FL= timing is like,turn on the messed up time with steam annoying disconnecting people everyone 2 mins,
Eire.32
 
We are considering putting together an installer for them. THe problem is..... uhhh... I have no idea how to put together an installer. Any takers? Hah.
 
Yeah, I know Kendle knows how to do the installers, but he's swamped with work lately and already does an awful lot for us. It'd be nice if somone knew how to do it? I'll send cookies to volunteers...........

The ClickTeam (google that) installer maker is a program that can put the installers together (just gotta learn to use the program, and get it to install the map files into the right place).
 

Latest posts

Back
Top