Whisker Biscuit Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 27, 2009 Messages 2,548 Oct 3, 2009 #1 [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7v8PLiMr1c"]Team Fortress 2 : How to Pyro[/ame] Made my day...Did it make yours?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7v8PLiMr1c"]Team Fortress 2 : How to Pyro[/ame] Made my day...Did it make yours?
? ? Frisky Dingo ? Poster Extraordinaire Joined Nov 28, 2008 Messages 3,120 Oct 3, 2009 #3 I bow down to you in thanks for showing me this oh wise SOLUD SNAK...BURN DMG!!!
D DUCE EGO Addict Joined Jan 19, 2009 Messages 1,205 Oct 3, 2009 #5 "It basiclee like knif backstab but haf fire dragun head decorashun" ROFL
Z Zero711 EGO Zealot Joined Aug 13, 2008 Messages 1,561 Oct 3, 2009 #7 Kunai posted this awhile back. He's really just lucky. His Scout and Spy ones are pretty funny though.
Kunai posted this awhile back. He's really just lucky. His Scout and Spy ones are pretty funny though.
S Sharpe Forum Fanatic Joined Apr 25, 2009 Messages 977 Oct 3, 2009 #11 Well. Repost Or not, I haven't seen it. Funniest thing ever (Almost) This thought me a lot! SPY CHEK TIME!
Well. Repost Or not, I haven't seen it. Funniest thing ever (Almost) This thought me a lot! SPY CHEK TIME!
Whisker Biscuit Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 27, 2009 Messages 2,548 Oct 3, 2009 #13 This is a repost? sorry >.<
Whisker Biscuit Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 27, 2009 Messages 2,548 Oct 6, 2009 #15 Wait, why's this here!?
M maiella Forum Fiend Joined Sep 19, 2008 Messages 620 Oct 6, 2009 #16 only pyro advise I ever use is w+m1 works great for me
L Louis VI EGO Zealot Joined Feb 20, 2009 Messages 1,847 Oct 8, 2009 #17 Ze video haz just made day for Louis !
JiveMoose Active Member Joined Jun 14, 2009 Messages 374 Oct 8, 2009 #19 I do love me some pie ro. Piero see what I did there?
A Anonymous.User(s) Poster Joined Mar 25, 2008 Messages 214 Oct 8, 2009 #20 JiveMoose said: I do love me some pie ro. Piero see what I did there? Click to expand... Lawl.