Songs that make you want to run through a brick wall.

try not driving fast to this song:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfDVY9pK2Oc[/ame]
 
I got the wrong idea about this thread...Skillet is awesome

Heres a song that does make me wanna run through a wall..Enjoy in all its..whatever it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TH5ibABP4U

if you listen to it for me than 30 sec you got me beat :)

I haven't wanted to punch someone this hard for awhile. I would even consider bringing a crow bar to those guys....


My song would be;

Bury Your Dead - Without you.
 
When I want to run through a wall, it's a bad thing!

So here's the worst song i know.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJLVl96sxr4&feature=fvst[/ame]
 
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=060PoFZ-y78[/ame]

just remembered this song. Sooooo freakin awesome.
 
Face to face by Sevendust
and
Surfacing by Slipnot

i actually got in a fight in a mash pit during "Face to Face" .. was alota fun.. turned out to be my buddy who goes crazy in the pit and didnt realize it was me.. only had 1 way to get his attention...i apologized after of course.
 
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Wsuvhx8GfuE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Wsuvhx8GfuE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/n_L-gCy99wk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/n_L-gCy99wk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

And then the mighty SOAD.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PkOQFTOoDOY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PkOQFTOoDOY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
 
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99a6DaheLqs[/ame]

Behold the awesomeness of pirate metal and keytars!
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99a6DaheLqs

Behold the awesomeness of pirate metal and keytars!

<33333333333333333333
Here's my list. BEHOLD!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL4mywCOJXA&feature=fvst[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl9IGwoYCms[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs0hfZB6g3E&feature=related[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulOScofQXns[/ame]
I'm going to see Rammstein live 22.2 2010 ^_________________^
 
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ABqh9N-Mw5E&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ABqh9N-Mw5E&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I can't believe that I'm the first one to post a Pendulum song....
 
I don't get it, is this supposed to be thread where you post bad songs or good ones? I seem to find lots of good music here :P
 
Back
Top