eGO Steam community group

soLitary

Poster
Joined
May 8, 2009
Messages
236
Does anyone have a steam community group for tf2 yet, Would like to knwo when some events are and such things as that.
 
I just have our eGO group, I dont need any others and I wont accept any others with all these accounts being hacked. Just my opinion.
 
Its paranoia that kept me from losing my game. If they fixed it or not, i still dont accept any groups and friends I dont know.
 
And it was my being careful and not being paranoid that helped me keep my account. There's a nice line between being careful and paranoid, and I betting you're on the latter.

Well seeing as how that's an 'official' group made by TF2 Leadership... you should be just fine.

Hope that first link helped the OP.
 
I'm pretty paranoid when it comes to small animals.


30asvbm.jpg
 
And it was my being careful and not being paranoid that helped me keep my account. There's a nice line between being careful and paranoid, and I betting you're on the latter.

If I made you rage quit at some point im sorry, no need to take it out on me in this thread. If you read my post, it says I have our eGO groups and no others...I have no need of them. :P
 
If I made you rage quit at some point im sorry, no need to take it out on me in this thread. If you read my post, it says I have our eGO groups and no others...I have no need of them. :P

Don't flatter yourself. Only Adilor and Zero have the skills necessary to make me rage quit. Unfortunately, killing them is just too much fun, so it cancels out.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top