A short hiatus

CroutonsofDeath{RD}

Thread Thumper
Joined
Jan 2, 2007
Messages
1,067
I'm going to be leaving for a little while.. shouldn't be more than a month, but I'm going into a self lock down to finish work on my 'Bizarro Gets the Clap' project. It's a collection of my short stories, and although a few [3 to be exact. The other 4 are ones I've just barely cooked up] are already written, I have encountered a bit of writers block. I need a bit of time alone, so I'm gonna be gone until sometime mid next month, longer if necessary. Hope to see you all again sometime!
 
Good luck witht he writing man, hope to see you back soon,
Eire.32
 
are they for children or are they just normal books?
sounds like you got your prioritites set and we will be waiting for your return
 
[quote1193669538= ProBowl24{RD}]
are they for children or are they just normal books?
sounds like you got your prioritites set and we will be waiting for your return
[/quote1193669538]

Due to the average parents concern of violence and language [Other than the name of the collection, and a small dramatic element in one of them, theres not really any sexuality] I doubt they'd be too happy if I gave this to any young children. In fact, I think the name might suggest that too [Maybe you didn't catch it- 'The Clap' is a nickname for an STD] They're not up there with anything R rated, but they're still pretty dark and warped.

[quote1193669631=Thor [DAM]]
Have fun dude! You should post them when you get finished!
[/quote1193669631]

Already planned on it.
 
Back
Top