Royal rumble 10.4.09

thE_n00b

Forum Fiend
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
647
Thanks to everyone for coming to the ROYAL RUMBLE!!!


Thanks to Zerg for hosting.

Hope you got your licks in on Leadership and they didn't hurt you too bad. :) I had a blast and hope you did too!

I dominated seven (7) LEADERSHIP - Good times, Good times....

Post your best screenies, your dominations, and anything else you think thread-worthy here.


See you all next time.
 
Last edited:
Thank you eGO for the awesome Royal RumBle Event. For me it was a real pain just trying to get in, but when i finnaly joined, it was really worth it.
Screenies:


Hows The Weather Down There :D
howstheweatherdownthere.jpg


OMG UBERZ 0_o
omguberz0o.jpg


I'm Cramped
imcramped.jpg


Let's Do Dis!!
letsdodis.jpg


Again thank you guys for the awesome event
 
Hmmm...I got a couple of Leadership...Didnt get dominated either so it was all fun for me =P I like my domination on BFM the most =)

 
I lasted the entire time without getting dominated, and dominated a couple ldrships of my own, but all in all i had a great time, thanks to all!

I dont know how to insert an image so that will not happen...
 
Hmmm...I got a couple of Leadership...Didnt get dominated either so it was all fun for me =P I like my domination on BFM the most =)

That was a good shot, I had no clue you were there.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top