Realism Night: Interest List

featherfoot07

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Oct 17, 2008
Messages
2,760
This is NOT a sign up list but an INTEREST list. This simply means;
--> If you would attend - post that you would attend.
--> If you would like more info - post that
--> If you would like to make me a cake - post that and pm me for my mailing adress
DO NOT--
Post things like this
"yes"
"hmmm"
"sounds good"
"i like this idea"

Do-

Be specific with your post and what it is for, I want to keep this thread orderly and will keep a list here in the main post of those truly interested and what they are interested in.

The event is PLANNED to be a weekly event held in the event server of DoD. The realism part is that things are tweaked in the game to make it more real.

Such as
->you get one life - if you die you get forced to spec until the next match.
->Teams are set up to strictly defend or attack.
->Boundaries are placed and STRICTLY enforced.
->Drills WILL BE HELD
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DEFINITELY INTERESTED/WILL ATTEND:
=(eGO)=™BL4SMPH3MY
=(eGO)=™Sandman
=(eGO)=™Paquitox
=(eGO)=™Boyle
=(eGO)=™Captian Canuck
=(eG)=™Hero93
=(eG)=™enfiorce
=(eG)=™Tiberias
=(e)=™DTS
=(e)=™Ravage
=(e)=™gotroach
=(e)=™RedStarfhis
=(e)=™Diamond

QUESTIONABLE/ODD TIME:
=(e)=™XeroX
=(eG)=™UseLessGreggy
=(e)=™RedStarfhis -----questionable
=(e)=™Diamond -----questionable

DESIRE MORE INFORMATION:
=(e)=™Corossion ---basic info
=(eG)=™Dark Shadow ---Needs DoD:s
=(eG)=™FrikFry ---info on class restrictions
--------------------------------------------------
​
If you need information
Add me as a friend on steam: HERE
Add me as a friend via the site: HERE
ALSO
Add stormy as a friend on Steam HERE
Add stormy as a friend on the sit HERE
 
Last edited:
I would attend events in the DoD:S division but sadly I do not own the game and could you please add more information.
 
It's been so long since I've played realism in DoD. I've really missed it.

Will you be doing class restrictions?
 
So, im assuming, this basically this is a realism game like the 5RB does. Used to run with them its quite a fun event when you have people who are interested. we always were overflowing when we had pub realism games. Im down
 
I would love to participate in a Realism night, but please make it possible for people living in England such as me to attend, i can never attend eGO events, because they are always during 2am my time..
 
you can definetly count me in for this :) so yes i would do this, get more info, and whats your address for the cake Feather ^^
 
For anyone wondering a little more information about realism and such, you can try watching this video.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gjYSiYF9ps"]Youtube: How to Realism[/ame]

Be forewarned, the language doesn't meet eGO standards, just so you all know before jumping into it.
 
I could be willing to do this is it gets off the ground, assuming it is at a time feasible for me to attend.
 
It sounds fun! I'd like to try it out first, mainly because i'm not great at DOD:S XD.
 
Realism is always good and i think alot of people would come to play seeing as how eGO never does realism. Also if this ever gets off the ground inviting a realism clan to an event might be cool too.
 
FrikFry I can give you info on Class ristriction,i've been playing alot of realism for the past 1 month. Anyone needs information Jst add me on Steam. WWIIMaster :D I'll hook you up on some mebers in realism units.
 
Last edited:
Realism

DEFINITELY INTERESTED/WILL ATTEND:
=(eGO)=?Boyle
 
It sounds awesome. Just Megaly Mega awesomeness with a Big Awesome cherry on top COVERED with awesome sause. Yes its that awesome
 

Latest posts

Back
Top