C Captain Canuck EGO Addict Joined Sep 2, 2008 Messages 1,159 Oct 6, 2009 #21 I would be very interested in attending this as long as I'm not working when the event is scheduled.
Ravage EGO Addict Joined May 30, 2009 Messages 1,213 Oct 6, 2009 #22 I'm interested and will attend if there is one.
G gothroach Active Member Joined Sep 10, 2009 Messages 358 Oct 6, 2009 #23 I would definitely attend; I'm interested in having a weekly realism event such as this.
W Whataburger Thread Junky Joined Aug 13, 2008 Messages 808 Oct 6, 2009 #24 I would be interested in a realism type scrim, I know the rules and all that, have experience with various units in the past. Just would need to know a time before I could fully commit.
I would be interested in a realism type scrim, I know the rules and all that, have experience with various units in the past. Just would need to know a time before I could fully commit.
ST0RMY Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 14, 2009 Messages 3,745 Oct 10, 2009 #25 Im glad to see so many people are interested. Featherfoot i know you know im definitively interested, but you dont have to add my name
Im glad to see so many people are interested. Featherfoot i know you know im definitively interested, but you dont have to add my name