G gothroach Active Member Joined Sep 10, 2009 Messages 358 Oct 6, 2009 #2 Nice job . I really need to get that game...
D D.T.S. Active Member Joined Mar 24, 2009 Messages 318 Oct 6, 2009 #3 Do tell the story on how you managed that one!
N noxx_ The Dude Joined Jun 23, 2009 Messages 1,014 Oct 6, 2009 #4 combo police cars into dumpsters spamming deets and kip.. well and their whole team!
N noxx_ The Dude Joined Jun 23, 2009 Messages 1,014 Oct 6, 2009 #5 combo police cars into dumpsters spamming deets and kip.. well and their whole team! Last edited: Oct 6, 2009
Hero93 EGO Zealot Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 1,659 Oct 6, 2009 #9 GG noxx. As for the others they fail.
WeaponX Forum Fiend Joined Aug 17, 2008 Messages 723 Oct 6, 2009 #12 nice, too bad i dont know if thats good or not, cuz I dont have the game
Matt With A Cat The Catpenny System =(e)= Joined Jun 11, 2009 Messages 2,548 Oct 6, 2009 #13 lol noxx just failed in a thread of win! lmao
KnuckleChild87 Forum Fiend Joined Mar 2, 2009 Messages 645 Oct 6, 2009 #14 Request this thread to be closed as it is off topic for the DoD General Forums
ronpaul EGO Zealot Joined Nov 16, 2008 Messages 1,840 Oct 6, 2009 #15 KnuckleChild87 said: Request this thread to be closed as it is off topic for the DoD General Forums Click to expand... boomheadshot
KnuckleChild87 said: Request this thread to be closed as it is off topic for the DoD General Forums Click to expand... boomheadshot
G GumBa11Machine Famous Joined Aug 30, 2008 Messages 517 Oct 6, 2009 #17 Wow, Haxor =P Seeing fluffy had no points i expect that
S Shades Famous Joined Apr 15, 2009 Messages 449 Oct 7, 2009 #18 I think it was Blue Stealth that beat it last night with just over 20K - looking to see if my screenshot saved or not. *Edit* I guess my screenshot key doesn't work in L4D - I think Fluffy has one though - maybe she can post Last edited: Oct 7, 2009
I think it was Blue Stealth that beat it last night with just over 20K - looking to see if my screenshot saved or not. *Edit* I guess my screenshot key doesn't work in L4D - I think Fluffy has one though - maybe she can post
B Blasphemy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 3,684 Oct 8, 2009 #19 lol Blue and and the other 2 must have been AFK while Noxx Played
General Nuisance EGO Addict =(e)= Joined Apr 30, 2008 Messages 1,369 Oct 8, 2009 #20 Throwing cars with a tank is fun