Spy Ownage!!

Tiny-Tags

Rookie
Joined
Oct 4, 2009
Messages
83
LoL LoL LoL!! Last Night I played as a Spy now im not really good at being a spy but I was Playing CTF and I was cloaked and was a enemy Heavy and Along Came Past me, 10 Guys came Past and I stabbed ALL OF THEM!!! LOL :):):):) It was my best streak then a sniper shot at me then I turned around shot him with my Magnum and I got two Kills LOL???!?!?!??!? It was Awesome.
 
I have my good spy moments, and my bad ones. Just depends on my day really. And how tired I am.

Usually if Im really tired, Im horrible at not only spy, But every class, Really. Lol.
 
I have my good spy moments, and my bad ones. Just depends on my day really. And how tired I am.

Usually if Im really tired, Im horrible at not only spy, But every class, Really. Lol.

+1

My most heard quote, early in morning, or late at night.

"Man i am way to tired to playing right now."
 
+1

My most heard quote, early in morning, or late at night.

"Man i am way to tired to playing right now."

I feel you there. I really want to play when i get home from work sometimes, but if it happens to be a day I work a 12 or 14 hour shift, i just go to sleep :P
 
Very cool Tiny Tags. You'd think the guy at the head of the line would have heard the screams getting closer and closer ;)

Always feels great to do some cool stuff as the spy :D.
 
I dont particularly love playing spy, mostly because Im bad at it, but I do remember one time when I only stabbed 3 people in a row. That sure felt good!
 
LoL LoL LoL!! Last Night I played as a Spy now im not really good at being a spy but I was Playing CTF and I was cloaked and was a enemy Heavy and Along Came Past me, 10 Guys came Past and I stabbed ALL OF THEM!!! LOL :):):):) It was my best streak then a sniper shot at me then I turned around shot him with my Magnum and I got two Kills LOL???!?!?!??!? It was Awesome.



YES!!! Another spy! welcome to the spy family =]

i love when games are 5 spys on a team. makes everything so much funner.
 
That Spying feels gooood doesnt it?

I wont get too many big streaks, as I mostly play Blackmesa.

Kill, hide, kill, hide. Thats how I roll. Depends on map of course.

But I have gotten some streaks on DBowl, and daaaaamn do they feel good.
 
Spy is the best! I don't get to play as much nowadays though, I get home late, see the computer, then the bed, then look back at the com-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
 
Sounds awesome, just the other day i backstabbed 7 people one after another, and i know how awesome it feels.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top