Look What I Just Did

D.T.S.

Active Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2009
Messages
318
TF2.jpg


Just purchased it. Hope to have some fun in there. Never played TF2 day in my life!
 
you dont have very much disk space there.

Yeah, on that drive I don't. My steam folder is on a drive where keep my favorite games, one which is only 250 gigs.

Not to worry, I have a tb and another 250 gig drive for OS and other things. :)
 
xo, not to worry. I perused your ten rules yesterday in preparation for domination!

The rules seem fullproof. If I follow them then victory is inevitable. Simple logic.
 
Ok, download complete! Anyone that wants to say "howdy" can do so at the eGO Two Fort server. Here we go!
 
Holy mother of the virgin birth! What was that madness? Sooo strange...so foreign... so not DOD:S....must have more....
 
It's the tf2 drugs kicking in, soon you'll be more addicted then smokers on nicotine.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top