Look What I Just Did

Wait which 2fort did ya go to? Instant? if it is then that's like freebase TF2. It's nuts.
 
Wait which 2fort did ya go to? Instant? if it is then that's like freebase TF2. It's nuts.

I went to 2Fort, instant respawn.

It was a drunken carnival ride of hilarity and destruction.
 
Yer gonna fit in just fine :)

BTW: Beware of the pyro sharks and spy crabs in the water
 
It's what I call pyros who chase after you with a fireaxe in the water portion inbetween the two bases in the sewers. Most traumatizing moments of your life ever.

And spy crabs are...yeah, spy crabs.
 
Playing on the instant respawn 2fort eh? :) I'll see you around there then, it's the server I play on about 110% of the time. I absolutely LOVE the chaos...and you will grow to love it soon!!!
 
Great to have you on the TF2 side man! I used to play DoD as well but TF2 was a nice change of pace for me. Got tired of those one shot rifle wonderboys. TF2 can be just as competitive with a bunch of LOL moments thrown in. :)
 
Last edited:
If you need any help learning some class basics, send me a pm...I'll be glad to teach you how to rocket jump/force jump and the works...
 
Play Scout. And then don't ever stop.

Kill every Medic you see. EVERY SINGLE ONE. EVEN YOUR OWN.

>_>
 
oh man, another guy , im gonna have to watch out for, and try not to get dominated by....
 
Saw you on good ol' 2fort last night, sounds like your getting the hang of it. Hope to see you on there more for all the utter chaos!!!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top