T TAZ {CANADA} Famous Joined Feb 14, 2009 Messages 499 Oct 6, 2009 #1 Here ya go as requested I hope you it works
T TAZ {CANADA} Famous Joined Feb 14, 2009 Messages 499 Oct 6, 2009 #2 Opps it isnt domination but he did get shoveled
Dr.Compton Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 10, 2008 Messages 2,718 Oct 6, 2009 #3 lol How old is that screenshot?
ronpaul EGO Zealot Joined Nov 16, 2008 Messages 1,840 Oct 6, 2009 #4 TAZ {CANADA} said: Here ya go as requested I hope you it works Click to expand... who requested?
P Panzer Grenadier Ulrich Poster Joined Aug 10, 2009 Messages 104 Oct 7, 2009 #5 ronpaul said: who requested? Click to expand... Yea I never heard of a request for can't be caught to be dominated? I do remember that wanted poster of RonPaul and how he needed to be dominated with the BAR. Did anyone actually get you ronpaul?
ronpaul said: who requested? Click to expand... Yea I never heard of a request for can't be caught to be dominated? I do remember that wanted poster of RonPaul and how he needed to be dominated with the BAR. Did anyone actually get you ronpaul?
J jeod66 EGO Zealot Joined Mar 2, 2009 Messages 1,996 Oct 7, 2009 #6 Ronpaul is still at large, and the price on his head is up at over 330,000 casino cash as of right now. All you have to do is get a domination kill on him with a BAR.
Ronpaul is still at large, and the price on his head is up at over 330,000 casino cash as of right now. All you have to do is get a domination kill on him with a BAR.
P Panzer Grenadier Ulrich Poster Joined Aug 10, 2009 Messages 104 Oct 7, 2009 #7 what map does he regularly play on?
B Blasphemy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 3,684 Oct 7, 2009 #8 Ron Paul plays evenings in Kalt Server, I Will dominate him tonight if i play
M Miiikey Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 23, 2008 Messages 2,951 Oct 7, 2009 #9 it will be easy to dominate him... or not!