im going thru a ruff time

Havok-NoC

Rookie
Joined
Sep 12, 2009
Messages
66
hi all i just want to apoligize for being rude on the server and to tell you all that im very sorry . my wife left me and took my child and its really tuff i cant wait til i can play with you all again :) have a great night all
 
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a rough time.

It's understandable that you're upset, but remember not to take it out in the servers.

Hope everything works out!
 
=( sorry mate, hope things work out for you =) hope you can try and relax a bit and take it easy =)
 
=( sorry mate, hope things work out for you =) hope you can try and relax a bit and take it easy =)

I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a rough time.

It's understandable that you're upset, but remember not to take it out in the servers.

Hope everything works out!


I wish the best for ya and am looking forward to your rejoining with eGO!
 
im sorry dood. I hope everything works out for the best man. I hope i see you soon too :|
 
i hope things work out to . thxs for all the concern. cant wait to see you all on the servers :)
 
I'm sorry for you, but like my mom used to say: "Usually things will get better by time, just wait and see.." :)
 
things happen, and some times you need to vent somewhere, i dont blame you. your going through a tough time. you need some one to talk to, ill gladly talk, dont forgot you also have friends and family in your life, its best to talk to them.

good luck to what ever happens to you.

i hope for the best :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top